Share this photo on Twitter Share this photo on Facebook

around the Gap

Posted by
Darkelf Photography (Perth, Australia) on 13 February 2009 in Landscape & Rural.

this was taken looking over the rock towards the a sheer drop in the cliff that is called the Gap... the "cut out" area of the rocks is where the Gap is and i will post a photo of what it is like to look down below next time...

this area is known for some huge waves that have taken many a person with them... when they break their crest often looks like a crown and hence they are called King Waves... it is windy as when you stand over the top and one also has to watch out not to be pulled along with the wind out to the ocean...

Canon EOS 400D 1/320 second F/4.0 ISO 100 28 mm

Welcome to my photo blog. While I may not be able to respond to everyone, I greatly value all your comments and visits. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you ever have any questions about my photography and I can also be found here:

Facebook | Flickr | 500px

If you would prefer to follow me on your smart phone, my Instagram tag is: @darkelfphotography

© Darkelf Photography